Where Is The Weather App on My Samsung Convoy 4?
doorman2370

I need help finding the My-Cast Weather App for the Samsung Convoy 4. I just upgraded from Samsung Convoy 3 to 4, because the PTT service changed to PTT+. The Convoy 3 & 4 are almost identical, yet there is no My-Cast Weather App to buy on the new phone, (it is on the Convoy 3), just WeatherBug or Accuweather, both of which DO NOT work on this basic phone. My-Cast is still around, because my Convoy 3 had it just last week before the upgrade, also my friend's smartphone has that App.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: samsung convoy 4 weather app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's nothing like having all of your favorite applications at your finger tips. If the application is support for this phone, it will be in your my apps category. You'll find this from the main menu select the shopping cart and shop apps.

TrinetteW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: samsung convoy 4 weather app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's nothing like having all of your favorite applications at your finger tips. If the application is support for this phone, it will be in your my apps category. You'll find this from the main menu select the shopping cart and shop apps.

TrinetteW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes