Which basic phone is better LG COMOS 2 or Samsung Brightside?
mjl53

I am up for an upgrade for verizon and would like to continue my current plan of texting and calling. Both of those functions are very important to me. With that being said which phone has better memory, call quality, and best battery life? Also, which phone would allow me to do mutiple text messaging? If there are any good review sites please let me know but I know that this dicussion board provides good feedback. I have heard negatives about both phones so that's why I am trying to make a good choice. Is it very hard to lock the samsung brightside? Is there any problems with pocket dialing with either phone?

Thanks for the help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Which basic phone is better LG COMOS 2 or Samsung Brightside?
archeryhunter19931
Contributor - Level 1

I have the had the Samsung Brightside for over a year and I can say its the best messaging phone I have owned! 2nd place for me would be the Env3! I have not had any problems with the Brightside while I have owned it. Have not had any pocket dial issues either. Battery life is really good. The camera is pretty good for a messaging phone also. Most people who are buying this phone are expecting it to be a smartphone, but its not. Its just a really great messaging phone!

0 Likes