Which phone is the best for me?
Otty

I have a Samsung Gusto 3, which has been fine for me until it started rebooting itself repeatedly yesterday.  I looked up this issue and learned that it is a Gusto 3 problem and that nothing can be done, so now I suppose I'm in the market for a new phone.  I'm looking for a prepaid device that a.) doesn't have any annoying issues that occur within 2 years of ownership like my Gusto 3 and b.) allows me to keep the same plan ($30 every 3 months).  The latter is especially important to me because I'm never on my phone; it's just there if I need it.  There have been several devices that have piqued my interest, like the Moto E, though despite all of the great reviews it has on Amazon, a lot of people seem to hate it on Verizon, so I don't know if that is the right model to buy or not.  I'm not even sure if the Moto E has the plan I'm looking for.  Any help would be wonderful.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Which phone is the best for me?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We greatlyappreciate your interest in moving into a new device. The Moto E is a great device but would be a smartphone and would require a smartphone plan. If you're interested in a basic phone, the Exalt 2 and LG Revere 3 would be some of the best options. Check out all devices here: http://vz.to/1g1c2yA
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes