Who are the 'participating carriers' in Mexico?
maskmaker9

The unlimited prepaid plan says calls to Mexico are included but qualifies it to "participating carriers" Who are they and how do we know if a given call will be using one of them? Who are the participating carriers in Mexico that are included in the unlimited minutes plan?  And how would we know if the number called is one of them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: the unlimited prepaid plan says calls to Mexico are included but qualifies it to "participating carriers"  Who are they and how do we know if a given call will be using one of them?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello maskmaker9,

Thanks for reaching out to us today! I want to make sure we get all of your questions answered for you ASAP. I would suggest to reach out to our prepaid team at 888-294-6804 or *611 from Verizon Wireless device.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: the unlimited prepaid plan says calls to Mexico are included but qualifies it to "participating carriers"  Who are they and how do we know if a given call will be using one of them?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello maskmaker9,

Thanks for reaching out to us today! I want to make sure we get all of your questions answered for you ASAP. I would suggest to reach out to our prepaid team at 888-294-6804 or *611 from Verizon Wireless device.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes