Why am I not receiving notifications of Voicemail?
BF5HPJG

Have had this problem since I got a new flip phone in the Spring 2018. Not receiving any VM notification at all. I called VZW many times and they can't fix it. Their VM come but are delayed but hours. My wifes phone is the same and hers is 15 years old!

Of course I get my VZW bill in a text but I dont text or respond to them.

I worked for VZ for 37 years and to have this continue is frustrating and doesnot make for a happy retired employee,

Zip is 21774.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why am I not receiving notifications of Voicemail?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BF5HPJG,

We want to uncover a rapid resolution to this voicemail issue. We have sent you a Private Message, please review the contents and respond accordingly. Thank you for being a great Verizon customer and former employee!

Colin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BF5HPJG

And locking My Account won't hasten any solution. Pretty petty of VZW to do this!!!

Please note: message attached

0 Likes
BF5HPJG

I guess my call to HQ did some good. I can now access "MY Account". VM sent to me by Mr. Dunne's office yesterday still not received. Also had Mr. Dunne's assistant send same to wife's phone and she did not get it either.

I think VZW has a problem. You should be able to see the "envelope information" of the VM sent Sunday and received Tuesday.

0 Likes