Why are my incoming calls going directly to voicemail without even telling me i missed a call?
mrphonebroke
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can make calls and send and receive texts but when someone calls me they just get my voicemail. It doesn't alert me that I've missed a call.

Labels (1)
Re: Why are my incoming calls going directly to voicemail without even telling me i missed a call?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to make sure you can stay connected! Are you immediately alerted of the voice mail message left? What model is your phone? Have you restarted it since this began?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Re: Why are my incoming calls going directly to voicemail without even telling me i missed a call?
dturner-green
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I set up a group account

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We are here to assist in any way that we can dturner-green! Just to clarify, are you talking about email, text, or calls? What make/model phone do you have? Please elaborate more on what you are trying to do so we can assist. Thank you.
JorgeO_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
tinteardrop

I'm having the same problem. Not all calls go to voicemail but some numbers go directly there. I need to receive calls from these people, that's why I have a phone.  I have tried everything to make this stop, I have disabled call forwarding, I have reset network settings, I have shut off anything that could possibly interfere with receiving calls, it is still happening. My contract is up so I'm starting to think I need to switch carriers so I can get my calls.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tinteardrop,

Hold the phone, we would not want to lose you over this experience. I know your messages are important to you and I want to make sure that you are receiving all of them. Let us take a closer look at your area to review the coverage. Send us your zip code and let us know what time of phone you have.

YareliM_VZW

0 Likes
tinteardrop

08801. I have an iPhone 5.

0 Likes
tinteardrop

Is anybody getting an actual solution to this issue? It looks like we are all asked what our zip code is and what type of phone we have and that's the end of it. It appears that if we all have different types of phones, and we're all having the same problem, this is a Verizon issue. We're not getting the service we paid for.

0 Likes
tinteardrop

Also- if you try to respond to the e-mail they send you, you will get a bounceback. Interesting...

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I had this issue with my Droid Incredible II. It started toward the end of my contract so I just ended up dealing with it until I got a new phone. If it happens a lot I don't think location has much to do with it; It happened everywhere for me and for most calls and when I got a new phone it stopped. Unfortunately getting a new phone isn't just that simple sometimes. I would try a factory reset and see if that helps. I ended up giving my Droid Incredible II to someone and I never heard them say they had the same problems I did. I can only assume the factory reset helped.

0 Likes