Re: Why are my incoming calls going directly to voicemail without even telling me i missed a call?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tinteardrop,

Let's get you some assistance with this issue. Since this only happens with specific callers, you may have them blocked in your iPhone's settings. Please use this link to learn how to manage blocks within iPhones. If you're able to confirm you don't have them blocked in your device settings, let us know. http://apple.co/1McJdDY

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why are my incoming calls going directly to voicemail without even telling me i missed a call?
tinteardrop

I have checked blocked calls, airplane mode is off, software is updated, do not disturb is off,  reset network settings. Ok? I've tried all the stuff that everybody else has tried.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

And you've tried a factory reset?

0 Likes
tinteardrop

That's what I have been trying to avoid but I guess that's my only recourse at this point. I will try that today.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Just make sure you have everything backed up before you do. I had to do one this week and it took about 2 hours, 5 minutes for the actual reset and the rest of the time updating apps and customizing.

0 Likes
tinteardrop

Thanks - I will give that a try. Thanks for your help with this.

0 Likes