Why can't I access mobile web on my phone?
Green_Eyed_Scorpio

I am on the $35 monthly prepaid plan and am supposed to have 500 minutes talk, and unlimited text, and mobile web. I put my refill card on the day before my payment was due, like usual, and I can access the main VZW home page, but when I click mobile web, I get either 1 of 2 errors. The first error I get most commonly says "We're sorry. We cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later. Error: 9999" and the other error I get sometimes says "Your session has timed out due to no usage. Restart to use my Verizon mobile." I've restarted my browser, but I keep getting the same error message. I also try to click on the menu option bar, and click search, but it goes to a page that says " You will be charged $0.99 for 24 hours of MWeb access. Proceed? Yes. Go to My Verizon or click browser to exit. My account is up to date and says I'm on the same plan and I have no trouble texting/calling or receiving texts/calls, but I can't access mobile web. Please Help! Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't I access mobile web on my phone?
EffinghamCounty

I am getting the same problem. Anyone know the fix?

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I access mobile web on my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to access your mobile web when you need it, Effingham County and Green_Eyed_Scorpio. We do not have access to prepaid accounts here. Please reach out to Pre Pay at 877 777 5759 or 888 294 6804.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes