Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Why can't I ugrade Opera Mini on my LG Extravert?
darenc

When I access apps, *sometimes* I get a notification that an update to opera is available, but despite how many times I try to download it, the installation fails or I get "the update is unavailable right now" messages.  I've done this when I have full 5 bars on the 1X conenction , while connected and not while I was fully charged with the cords and not, etc. 

I have tried to look for it in apps and it shows that it is a free download, but i can never get it to download.

Is there anything I can do to get the opera Mini upgrade?

#reallyfrustrated

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't I ugrade Opera Mini on my LG Extravert?
Not applicable

I don't you can do an upgrade over 1X

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I ugrade Opera Mini on my LG Extravert?
Kasumi_Noxumbra

I'm currently having the same issue, but can't find any answers at all. I found out that you can download the newest version of Opera Mini from their website, but when I try I get the "Downloads not allowed" message. I'm hoping someone can get back to us Extravert owners who are getting frustrated and irritated by it not working correctly.

0 Likes