Why can't the other person hear me on a call when I use my headset?
pegs4art
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Headset issue with my LG Revere. New phone. New headset. I can hear caller clearly. The caller (or person I called) does not. Problem resolves only if I put the phone close to my face. Used all 3 of my phones with the same result.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pegs4art,

I'd be wondering the same thing. 3.5mm is becoming more of a universal size and so the Revere 3 did upgrade the size to align with current trends; however, the phone does not support wired headset calling. A bluetooth would be the alternative.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Headset issue with my LG Revere. New phone. New headset. I can hear caller clearly. The caller (or person I called) does not. Problem resolves only if I put the phone close to my face. Used all 3 of my phones with the same result.
pegs4art

Let me restate that.... I used all 3 of my HEADSETS with the same result.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pegs4art,

Being able to have a conversation clearly is definitely important when using a phone and it does concern us to hear you are having this issue. We will work together to get this resolved for you however. I would just like to clarify a few things to make sure we are on the same page. When you say headset are you speaking of  the phone itself or do you have headphones? Do you notice the same result when you are using the speakerphone?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pegs4art,

That's got to be quite annoying! We will be happy to help with this. Are these bluetooth headsets or wired headsets? The LG Revere does not support calling functionality with wired headsets.

SarahO_VZW

0 Likes
pegs4art

Thanks for your reply. The headset is wired. There is a hole for a 3.5mm jack on the top of the phone that I used to be for a wired headset. What is that for? So my only option is a Bluetooth?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pegs4art,

I'd be wondering the same thing. 3.5mm is becoming more of a universal size and so the Revere 3 did upgrade the size to align with current trends; however, the phone does not support wired headset calling. A bluetooth would be the alternative.

SarahO_VZW

0 Likes