Why do I have blank saved messages on my LG Cosmos 2 and no text?
mem2094

I have an LG Cosmos 2 and I have some saved text messages. I am not over the limit on the text messages I can save. All of my saved messages are from one person. However, when I click on the messages to view, all of the messages that I received show up as little blue screens but the text in the text messages that I replied back to are all visible. The only way that I can see the actual text for the messages that I've received is to open up the received messages individually. So I can't just scroll up and down to view the text in all of the text messages. I've tried deleting some even though I am not over the phone's memory capacity and I've also turned the phone off and back on again but none of that worked. Any other suggestions on how I can view the text from the received messages again? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why do I have blank saved messages on my LG Cosmos 2 and no text?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I will do all I can to get your messaging working correctly ASAP, mem2094. However, I need you to clarify your question by providing me with a few more details. Are you saying that you don't get notified about new messages received? Do you need to manually open each message to know that you received new messages. Lastly, did this occur prior to you saving specific messages? I look forward to hearing back from you.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes