Why does my LG Cosmos 2 calendar change the start time to the same as the end time?
DaveDaBrain

This does not happen all the time but often enough to be a pain.  When I enter a new appointment in the calendar sometimes the phone changes the start time to what I entered as the end time.  I thought maybe it was me but it happened twice today and I watched carefully to make sure I was entering it correctly.  I was and it is the phone making the change.  How do I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does my LG Cosmos 2 calendar change the start time to the same as the end time?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi DaveDaBrain!

Let's see what's causing the problem! When did the issue begin? Have you noticed the problem occuring with appointments set on a certain day and/or month?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Why does my LG Cosmos 2 calendar change the start time to the same as the end time?
DaveDaBrain

Hi AyaniB

It's been doing it for some time. It seems to be random in occurrence. The day I made the post it happened three times. Since then I have been watching carefully and it does not seem to have happened again. Am I missing any phone updates or anything? How do I check that?

Thanks for your help.

Dave Zamzow

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's certainly odd DaveDaBrain. I know how important it is to make sure the reminder starts at the correct time. Please access the Calendar and once you type in your event, select Start Date and then Start time. Then, select  the next day as End Date and the time.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes