Why does my battery die when the balance updates?
buffw
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone is continually trying to update the balance which results in battery going dead.  Took out the battery/replaced and that seemed to solve the problem until today when it started doing the same thing.  Is this indication of battery going dead or some other problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Gusto prepaid
buffw
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm glad to report that after putting in new battery & dialing phone from land line, it updated the balance and all is working fine.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

buffw,

We know how important it is to have a reliable phone. I've had a similar situation with my phone and had to replace my battery. Have you tried a different battery?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
buffw
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had a feeling it is the battery and I'm waiting for them to be deld.  Once I replace I'll let you know if it solved the problem.  Thanks for answering.

0 Likes
buffw
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm glad to report that after putting in new battery & dialing phone from land line, it updated the balance and all is working fine.

0 Likes