Why doesn't my computer recognize my device?
LEWK2

I connected my Samsung Gusto 3 to my Mac via USB. The Gusto acted like the battery was charging, the Mac did not respond. I/m going to try to transfer a
BellTone from iTunes to my Gusto.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I connected my Samsung Gusto 3 to my Mac via USB. The Gusto acted like the battery was being charged. The Mac did not show the Gusto. Any suggestions ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LEWK2,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us today. We certainly want to help make this transfer an easy process for you. Have you ever been able to charge your device via the Mac before? If you are looking to purchase a ringtone, because of the type of device you have it would need to be completed via Verizon Tones. You can complete this by signing into the My Verizon account online.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I connected my Samsung Gusto 3 to my Mac via USB. The Gusto acted like the battery was being charged. The Mac did not show the Gusto. Any suggestions ?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

To the best of my knowledge you can only purchase ringtones from Verizon Wireless website and have them texted to you to download.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LEWK2,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us today. We certainly want to help make this transfer an easy process for you. Have you ever been able to charge your device via the Mac before? If you are looking to purchase a ringtone, because of the type of device you have it would need to be completed via Verizon Tones. You can complete this by signing into the My Verizon account online.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes