Re: Voice Mail
arlyman

I have the same issue and have deleted all my voicemails, cleared all deleted messages and called *86 to discover that , guess what, I have no messages there! Yet guess what again - my voicemail box is FULL if someone tries to leave a message.

FIX THIS

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We will be glad to address any concerns that you have in mind. We want to make sure that we are on the same page. Are you looking to do a soft reset on your Voicemail, or on your device? Also, if on your device, what device do you currently have? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Why is my Voice Mail Box always full?
isuarmymom

I did *86 - only options it gives it to change personal option or disconnect.  I pressed 4 - and it gave to change password, personal greeting, language or end.  It never did allow me to clear anything as indicated in your guidance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Isuarmymom, we are sorry to hear that these steps did not uncover any messages. Let's continue to dig in, if this is an iPhone please go to your call screen, select Voicemail and then check for Deleted Messages or Blocked. If there are messages in either of these folders please delete those messages and let us know if there is a change.

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
thebill

I have the same problem on an iPhone 8 and have had if for many weeks. I have already tried everything mentioned in this thread to fix the issue and I just found this thread and it has not been resolved after a considerable amount of time. In reading the replies from Verizon I can see that they are putting in zero effort to fix the problem and do not seem to care much about it. Has anyone had success in fixing the problem?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

thebill, it saddens me to hear you are dealing with this very same issue as having access to your voicemail is super important and we would never want you to miss out on any important voicemails. Assistance is here. The issue you are experiencing is a known issue that both Verizon Wireless and Apple are aware of. We are teaming together to find a fix for this issue. Your patience is truly appreciated. I see you stated you have tried some steps listed in this forum. Please clarify, what steps have you taken? If you have already completed, this next step, please attempt to try it again as this step has been correcting the issue in the interim. Please call your voicemail by dialing *86, log into your voicemail using your VM Pin. The mailbox will be corrected. If you have forgotten your pin, go to Settings>Phone>Change Voicemail Password to reset it. Please keep us posted on your progress. 

NatashaR_VZW

0 Likes
Joe1170

Same problem here

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you are having this voicemail problem, Joe1170. Let's look further into this. What device do you have? Have you tried calling the voicemail by dialing *86. JoeL_VZW

0 Likes