Why won't Verizon respond to questions about Pix Flix? It has been weeks since they paid any attention to us basic people. Guess they want us to go away so they can have more time to play with their "smart phones."
frisco1522
Enthusiast - Level 2

Several people have managed to get to the "community" to ask about Pix Flix. It has been weeks since Verizon responded to anyone.

The suggestion posted to the first inquiry under "Pix Flix" has not worked for several other folks.

This is not customer service.  The website offers limited opportunities for contact and it is, of course, out of my way to go to the most local Verizon office.

Steve M

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why won't Verizon respond to questions about Pix Flix?  It has been weeks since they paid any attention to us basic people.  Guess they want us to go away so they can have more time to play with their "smart phones."
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Frisco1522,

I apologize for the confusion. You should definitely be able to get to your Pix Place and view that picture message on a computer. Please try visiting http://vz.to/1qHqEhf and then entering in your mobile number and My Verizon password to view that picture. Please know that Pix Place/Multimedia Messaging Online Album will be discontinued on October 1st, and starting today you will not be able to upload content from your phone to this website.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why won't Verizon respond to questions about Pix Flix?  It has been weeks since they paid any attention to us basic people.  Guess they want us to go away so they can have more time to play with their "smart phones."
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

frisco1522,

I apologize for the delay in reply, we don't want you to think we're leaving you behind. I understand how useful Pix Place was and the reason you want access to it. This service is in the process of upgrading to Verizon Cloud; the notification was sent starting on 7/7/2014. Once upgraded, you can view your pictures on My Verizon, under Manage My Media.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Re: Why won't Verizon respond to questions about Pix Flix? It has been weeks since they paid any attention to us basic people. Guess they want us to go away so they can have more time to play with their "smart phones."
frisco1522
Enthusiast - Level 2

So the message about having pictures was not because my friend was trying to send me something?  “You’ve got a PIX or FLIX message!  To see it, visit www. “ telling me to go to an accessible computer wasn’t about me?  We the many complainers are getting these messages which don’t look like general messages.  At any rate, the instructions don’t work and HELP doesn’t provide me a result.

>>Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Frisco1522,

I apologize for the confusion. You should definitely be able to get to your Pix Place and view that picture message on a computer. Please try visiting http://vz.to/1qHqEhf and then entering in your mobile number and My Verizon password to view that picture. Please know that Pix Place/Multimedia Messaging Online Album will be discontinued on October 1st, and starting today you will not be able to upload content from your phone to this website.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Why won't Verizon respond to questions about Pix Flix? It has been weeks since they paid any attention to us basic people. Guess they want us to go away so they can have more time to play with their "smart phones."
frisco1522
Enthusiast - Level 2

t have an active account, after entering mobile, answering security question and entering password.  Pretty weird.

>>Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

frisco1522, no situation is too weird for us. Let's start all over. Have you ever registered your account online at My Verizon? Are you the Account Owner or an authorized user on your wireless account? If you are an authorized user, then you will need to register as an "Account Member." Click http://bit.ly/xB4iTc and then click on "Register." You will then be provided with the option to access Verizon Cloud http://vz.to/1s4GctA Keep us posted and let us know if you need additional assistance.

0 Likes