Will my mom be able to contact me on a cruise via her cell phone (by email)?
iv13

My mom's about to go on a cruise, and she's been emailing me via her cell phone.

She goes tomorrow, and we're worried that she won't be able to continue emailing me.

Is it possible? Because I have no phone of my own, so she won't be able to call.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will my mom be able to contact me on a cruise via her cell phone (by email)?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Iv13, It’s always great to hear of upcoming travels! I’m delighted you reached out to find out what are the best options or source of communication once she leaves. Pherson is on the right track, as we always suggest that she connect to Wi-Fi when she gets a chance but we also have options here that she may be able to set her phone up with one of our Global plans.

If interested, please let us know:  http://vz.to/1BmWkZm

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will my mom be able to contact me on a cruise via her cell phone (by email)?
pherson
Champion - Level 1

The cruise ship has its own towers, so she would have to consult them to see what the charges are to connect to their wifi.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Iv13, It’s always great to hear of upcoming travels! I’m delighted you reached out to find out what are the best options or source of communication once she leaves. Pherson is on the right track, as we always suggest that she connect to Wi-Fi when she gets a chance but we also have options here that she may be able to set her phone up with one of our Global plans.

If interested, please let us know:  http://vz.to/1BmWkZm

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

She would be able to continue emailing you if she is willing to pay the overpriced on-board service, it certainly won't be cheap to do so. Of course, she could also wait until the cruise is over to email you.

0 Likes