Worst Customer Service I've ever used.
SK83

I just want to let anyone thinking about signing up with Verizon DON'T   They are not helpful with problem and don't care about the current customer they only want to get new contracts.  The  devices don't last long enough to  make it through the contract, and do nothing to help when they go out,  They make it impossible to do anything but sign a new contract.  Whatever you so don't sign with them, nothing they offer is worth the stress  they have put me through. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Worst Customer Service I've ever used.
budone
Legend

Hmmmm, every phone i have ever have had, has lasted through the contract and then some.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Same here, I have 5+ old phones laying around which I could reactivate if something happened to my current phone and didn't want to buy another.

The only phone of mine which didn't last out the contract, I slipped on the ice landing on my backside with my phone in my back pocket. The screen on my LG Dare was shattered, so I just reactivated the phone I had prior to that one and used it until I was eligible for an upgrade.

0 Likes
worthmentioning2u

I agree.  Many phones I have had have lasted through the two year contract.  There is a difference between wear and tear and plain abuse.  Essentially, I don't know the specific details but while many people think the insurance is a ripoff, in many instance, it keeps you from having to pay the ridiculous full price if your phone ends up failing outside of the manufacturing warranty.

0 Likes
ottomaniac

If you think Verizon is bad. Try Sprint. I had Sprint for over 7 yrs. SPRINT SUCKS. Sprint techs could not believe I was still with them.

How about äccidently turning both my phones off when they were merging with Nextel for 2 weeks. I lost thousands of dollars of business, They credited me 1k.

How about telling me to switch one phone over from Nextel to Sprint so I could roam , since Nextel could'nt roam.

When I diid it took 1 week to get my phone activated. Then I found out Sprint could not roam on Nextel even they are owned by the same co.

Call customer service @ Sprint and afterwards you spend 10 mins with a f'n survey.

Sprint Service sucks.  There was a Sprint call center where I lived & Sprint Employees were comming into the Verizon Store to drop Sprint when I as shopping & thinking about going with Verizon..

I could write 5 pages. but I am getting aggraveted just thinking of all the crap I put up with with Sprint & Nextel.

see ya

Oh I forgot ;  When I upgraded to the HTC EVO  with Sprint . I did not even get home & it crapped out. Took 2 weeks to get a replacement.

It was when they first came out. Sprint & HTc said they couldn't figure it out. & never saw anything like that.

Message was edited by: charles otto

0 Likes