Re: after deleting a downloaded ringtone, I can`t get any tone to work with notifications
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details here Joe554. Sounds like we are talking about two different things here. Let's make sure we are on the same page. When you receive a call, the ringer plays the tone letting you know you have an incoming call, is that correct? The issue you are having now is that when you are on a call you cannot hear the other person. Is this correct? If you put the phone on speakerphone or use a Bluetooth or headset, can you hear the caller?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: after deleting a downloaded ringtone, I can`t get any tone to work with notifications
Joe554

Thank you so much for your help. However, since I have been without a phone for more than a week now. I decided to just give up on this particular phone, and purchase a new one. I now have a new phone, with the same phone plan.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Joe554, congratulations on the new phone. I hope you're enjoying the new device. Please keep us posted if you have any further questions or concners. Or check out this helpful link for more support help: http://bit.ly/yN1P80

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes