anybody else hate the 8 acre "SENDING MESSAGE" window that blocks off the whole phone off for 5 seconds every time you send a text?
Paul_

does anybody else think it's total strangulation that when pressing the "send" button an 8 acre window pops up for about 5 seconds saying "SENDING MESSAGE"? and after that another 8 acre window with a bland little check-mark animation pops up saying "MESSAGE SENT" can't verizon remove that and let us keep interacting with the conversation while the phone is sending the message in the background? it would step the whole basic phone line up by about 99 notches!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: anybody else hate the 8 acre "SENDING MESSAGE" window that blocks off the whole phone off for 5 seconds every time you send a text?
Snn5
Legend

Which phone is this?

0 Likes
Re: anybody else hate the 8 acre "SENDING MESSAGE" window that blocks off the whole phone off for 5 seconds every time you send a text?
Paul_

aaaaaaaaaaaaal basic phones from verizon; including their newest DuraVX.

0 Likes
Paul_

now i would love to write a nice letter to the basic phone software teams, but i'm sure that contact information is well hidden. i figured i would post it on here and see if i'm the only one who feels this way. is there NOBODY else who would like to see this changed?!?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You might contact Kyocera since they manufacture the phone and it's software.

0 Likes
Paul_

no, the software is manufactured by verizon. they then contract kyocera to make a phone that runs it

0 Likes