battery charge level
zaster379

My LG Terra is maybe 10 months old but the battery charge level is no longer working. It always shows all the bars as if it's fully charged to the day the battery is fully drained and the phone dies. Is there any setting that may effect this or is the phone just broke?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: battery charge level
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Call customer service from a different phone to properly troubleshoot, but one thing you can try is clearing the cache or doing a factory data reset which tech would have you do before it's replaced anyway.

0 Likes
zaster379

Ok, I see how I can do a reset, but I don't know how I restore the erased contacts afterwards. Maybe I'll take it in to a Verizon store and ask them to do it. Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

zaster379, I know the importance of know the proper battery life on your device. Before you head to the store, we're happy to help troubleshoot the issue with you here. The next time you fully charge the battery, please remove the battery from the phone, and leave the device battery free for at least a minute. When you replace the battery, monitor and let us know if the indicator changes. The steps to remove the battery are here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-167315/

La’SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes