both of my kyocera duraXV crashed when alarm went off now it won't boot up
ANDDUF88

Yesterday one of my two Kyocera dura XV crashed when the alarm went off and would not boot back up.  I switched batteries and sim card still to no avail.  I switched that line to another Kyocera dura XV I had from upgrading another line, this morning, alarm went off on the Kyocera dura XV and the same thing happened.  It will not boot up and keeps shutting down stuck at the Verizon logo.  I cannot do a hard reset or troubleshoot because I cannot access the menu via computer as the phone will not boot up.  Two phones, same issue, one day after another, seems like a programming error and I am really disappointed.  I googled the problem and it seems like this happens to this phone, has anyone fixed this bug or do I have $450 worth of paper weights?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: both of my kyocera duraXV crashed when alarm went off now it won't boot up
pherson
Champion - Level 1

The paperweight issue will be only if you are out of warranty and did not enroll in insurance . If that's the case then yes. Hopefully a friend or family member has a phone you can use, you are eligible for upgrade, you get a phone from a third party website, or purchase a certified pre owned or full retail device from vzw.

0 Likes