can a gzone phone still be activated on a postpay account
MICWRI5

CAN A GZONE BE ACTIVATED ON A POSTPAY ACCOUNT STILL ? I AM TRYING TO REPLACE MY GZONE WITH A NOTHER ONE SINCE MY SCREEN IS CRACKED

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can a gzone phone still be activated on a postpay account
deloused
Master - Level 3

Yes, the LTE one can

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

No it can not

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

deloused wrote:

Yes, the LTE one can

There isn't a LTE basic phone GZOne

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICWRI5, I know how important it is to make sure you have a device that is working well since your screen is cracked. I know I live on my phone and I would be lost without it. So let's make sure we get you up and running as soon as possible. We are moving all devices to our LTE network, which offers superior coverage, performance and lower costs compared to previous generation networks. The Gzone is not a phone that has our HD voice option or LTE so it wouldn' t be able to be activated. The good news is that if you have another device that is HD voice capable on our 4G Network, you will be able to use that phone on your account. Here is a link that will show you more information about bringing your own device.
https://www.verizonwireless.com/prospect/bring-your-own-device#/
I hope this is beneficial.

Jennifer_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes