can i retreve something that was deleted ?
momofteengirl28

Can i retieve something from my memory that was deleted?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can i retreve something that was deleted ?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What phone do you have?  What was deleted?  Since you posted this in "Basic phones", and I'm assuming you probably deleted a voicemail, text message, or contact info (not much else is available to delete on a basic phone) the answer would be no.  Once deleted, the information is gone.

Give us a few more details and we can give you a more definitive answer.

0 Likes
kirksti

how can i get a phone number that was deleted?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Deleted from where?  If it was in your contact list and you have it backed up with Backup assistant, then you can restore your backup.  You may have it in your call history (just press the call or send button once to bring up a list of recent calls) or in the call details of previous bills.

You can view calls sent and received on previous bills by logging on to your MyVerizon account as the owner, and viewing prior bills, call details,

0 Likes
kirksti

contacts and messaging

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you've deleted a phone number from your contacts and deleted the messages from your phone, then you'll need to log on to your MyVerizon account and look at prior bills, details for calls and messages, to get the phone number.  You'll need to be logged in as the account owner to view the details.

0 Likes
mikehuff

I deleted all my calls log from yesterday. I need a number. how can I view that log from yestarday on line?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log into your on-line MyVerizon account and look under My Usage, then click on the blue Usage Details.  The call log can sometimes lag a few hours or as much as a day sometimes, though.

0 Likes