can not make or recieve calls
Singup

I can not make or recieve calls on my prepaid phone. I can still text. Phone rings one time when dialing and then gets a busy signal

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can not make or recieve calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the heads up Sungup. Let;s get your calling ability back up and running. May I ask what model device do you have? Also, what zip code are you in? Can we assume that your account and mobile number is still active? If so then please call *73 send to ensure that call forwarding is not active. Once you have done so then please reboot the device and retest your ability to make and receive calls. If the issue persist then we suggest contacting our prepaid dept for advanced troubleshooting. If you have another phone available then the number to call is 888-294-6804.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: can not make or recieve calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the heads up Sungup. Let;s get your calling ability back up and running. May I ask what model device do you have? Also, what zip code are you in? Can we assume that your account and mobile number is still active? If so then please call *73 send to ensure that call forwarding is not active. Once you have done so then please reboot the device and retest your ability to make and receive calls. If the issue persist then we suggest contacting our prepaid dept for advanced troubleshooting. If you have another phone available then the number to call is 888-294-6804.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes