cant receive picture texts
loni77

I have a samsung intesity II and I can't receive picture texts from an individual who sends to the group of which i am a part of.  He always has to send a second text to me individually.  His texts come across blank and at the top says "picture message loading" w/ an ! point and it's totally blank and when everyone else is doing "respond to all" all of theirs is blank too w/ the same message.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cant receive picture texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

loni77,

I use picture messaging all the time, and I love a group message! I have a few questions so I can get this fixed. What provider does this person have? Can you receive a group picture message from anyone else? Do they have a smartphone? Can you receive a regular picture message sent to only you?

Let us know so we can help!

Katie H
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dfooden1

I am having the same problem with the samsung intensity II... Please Help!! Thank you very much!!

0 Likes
daisybutton

I have the same problem with the same phone.  They have Verizon also, but they use a droid.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there dfooden1! Please try dialing *228 and choosing option 1 on your Intensity II. When the phone reboots, please retest your picture messages. An easy way to test it is to send a picture message to yourself. This way tests both the sent and received messages. Keep us posted on the results.

Regards,

MikeS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes