casio brigade keeps restarting
fraiolib

quite often after i send a txt with my brigade it restarts.  this is my second brigade and its still doing it.   whats going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: casio brigade keeps restarting
aRBy67

I have had mine for a little over a month now, and have not had mine restart once. Im not sure if my texting is "a lot" but I send about 400-500, a day and receive about the same.

0 Likes
fraiolib

so i did some research and it seems like quite a few ppl are having the same issue.   i have the most current software update.   so whats next?  their must be a fix to this

0 Likes
joyanna

i'm having the same issue :smileysad:

0 Likes
mer191

Mine is doing the same thing. I thought it had to do with having a high-res background image, but appears to be completely sporadic and independent of message length, inbox size, etc.

Has anyone had any success with Verizon support?

0 Likes
fraiolib
In your txt message sorting options, switch it from sort by contact to sort by time and it wont do it anymire
0 Likes
mer191

I happen to love grouping by contact...but I'll give this one a shot.

Thanks,

Mike

0 Likes
Ellie1870

I've had the same issue. Bought my first one at the end of April, and now got so frustrated with the restarts (sometimes after every single text sent) that I took it back to Verizon. Just recieved my lovely certified like new replacement via god awful fedex today. Gonna try the grouping change, and if that works...then I'm definitely calling into customer support and complaining.

Another thing I had noticed, it didn't do it with my phone until after I filled in my contacts with the Back up assistant. Verizon can say their apps won't mess up a phone until I'm blue in the face, but the My Verizon definitely messed up my blackberry when they updated it. I deleted it, never reinstalled it, and had no more issues. However, trying to delete backup assistant is impossible.

The woman at the store told me she wasn't finding anything on the problem. I wonder if she looked here?
But the guys I talked to in Tech Support were very nice. The one, Jeremiah, was probably on the phone with me for over an hour trying to figure out what was wrong. 

0 Likes