I've recently noticed that when I send texts on my phone to other numbers that are Verizon there is no longer a check mark to confirm that they have received the text. I have a Samsung intensity 2 and its always done the check mark thing before. I was wondering if there was a glitch in the system and or if there is a way to get the check marks back.
Thanks for your response SuzyQ. EileenM what is the current software version on the device? The device software may need to be updated. The most current software version is VN530ZV8. To view and update your software version, please follow the instructions below:
View Software Version
1. From the main screen, press OK [ Menu].
2. Scroll to Settings&Tools, press OK.
3. Scroll to Phone Info, press OK.
4. Scroll to SW/HW Version, press OK.
Update Software Version
1. With flip open, from the main screen, press OK [ Menu]
2. Press Settings & Tools, press OK
3. Press Phone Info, press OK
4. Scroll to Software Update, press OK
5. Select Check New, press OK
Let me know if this helps.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport