contacts gone...again!!!
Barefoot_Breed

I have a Casio Brigade, 2 times in 3 days my contacts have disappeared...when i noticed they were gone, i ran backup assistant and it said I had so many pending so i backed it up and it went to 0, but they still were not there.  I logged into my account on my PC and they ARE listed in contacts and in trash but my phone will not update when I run the app.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: contacts gone...again!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

akapeet Uh oh! Let's get your contactc back to your device. Have you tried to delete the backup assitant app from your phone?

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Barefoot_Breed

no, i didnt because i couldn't find it to download again

0 Likes
Barefoot_Breed

and since, my trash was emptied so now i cant even manually enter them back so...

0 Likes
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

Think there may be a problem with Backup Assistance.  Try importing your contacts to another account instead of Backup Assistance. Try syncing with your google gmail account.

Import/Export Contacts SD Card - Casio® G'zOne Commando™ (C771)

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Patience_Gone wrote:

Think there may be a problem with Backup Assistance.  Try importing your contacts to another account instead of Backup Assistance. Try syncing with your google gmail account.

Import/Export Contacts SD Card - Casio® G'zOne Commando™ (C771)

Those steps might not work as they are for a smartphone and the OP has a basic phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes