cosmos does not notify me there is new voice mail?
gbono

My phone does not show new voice mail. Really causing problems since the only way I know I have new mail is by calling Verizon...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: cosmos does not notify me there is new voice mail?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
gbono, that would definitely cause issues, and have me just as frustrated too. Here to help out with this. Did this issue just recently start? Have you tried dialing *228, and choosing option 1? Once this programming completes, and your phone restarts, please turn off your phone, and remove the battery too for about 15 seconds. Place everything back in, and power it back on. Try placing a test call and leave yourself a voicemail to see if the notification returns. Keep us posted.   NicandroN_VZW   Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport   If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: cosmos does not notify me there is new voice mail?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
gbono, that would definitely cause issues, and have me just as frustrated too. Here to help out with this. Did this issue just recently start? Have you tried dialing *228, and choosing option 1? Once this programming completes, and your phone restarts, please turn off your phone, and remove the battery too for about 15 seconds. Place everything back in, and power it back on. Try placing a test call and leave yourself a voicemail to see if the notification returns. Keep us posted.   NicandroN_VZW   Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport   If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes