download contacts to my PC
RitaSears

How do I download my contacts from my old Samsung Sch u 410 to my PC?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: download contacts to my PC
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Rita,

We know how important it is to have a backup of your contacts. Do you have the Samsung Sch U410 USB cord/charging cord? If so, you can connect the device to the computer USB using this cord. Once connected to the computer, the computer will install drivers to allow the device content to be viewed.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RitaSears

I have the phone and I only have one chord that is used to charge the

phone. One end is like a USP port and that end goes into the phone and the

other end is a plug that goes in the electrical outlet to charge the phone.

I don't see how I can connect the phone to the PC with this kind of chord.

If I was given a second cord, with the phone, it was lost with Hurricane

Sandy as was most of the contents of my home. Luckily I had my phone and

charger cord with me when I evacuated.

​Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Rita

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi RitaSears!

I'm so glad that you were able to be safe during Hurricane Sandy. I do have a coule ideas for you. The first one would be very time consuming, since it is transferring your pictures and media one at a time by sending them via email

A much easier way to complete this would be to purchase a charger and a USB cord for the device, so the content can be transferred. Check out our accessories: vzw.com/accessories  You will want to look for something like this: http://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/sma-verizon-wall-charger-with-fast-charge-technology-for-... You'll see that the plug-in wall chargeris there. but there is also a cord that comes apart from it and can be plugged into the computer that way.

I hope that helps you out

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes