download pic from phone to computer?
Seafrog
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I download pic from phone to computer?  Phone is LG Cosmos.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: download pic from phone to computer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Seafrog, let's get this resolved. Please follow this link for more information: http://vz.to/1y42WJ7.

EstebanP_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! You would eed to physically connect the device to the computer and then copy the files from the phone to your computer.

CarleyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
mama95

I am having same problem.  I used a USB cord to connect the phone to the computer.  It recognizes the phone, however, when I select import pix and videos from the computer, it states there are no pix or videos on the phone.  There are definitely pix and videos on the phone.  I can see them.  I would appreciate any help you may be able to offer.  Thank you!

0 Likes
Seafrog
Enthusiast - Level 1

I physically connected to my computer and nothing showed up.  How do you get that one to work.  I used a USB cable and nothing showed up in My Computer. What should happen?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Seafrog, let's get this resolved. Please follow this link for more information: http://vz.to/1y42WJ7.

EstebanP_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Seafrog
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the reply.

Followed the instructions exactly with an XP

system. First "Verizon Mobile (E:)" appeared as

a Device with Removable Storage" then a USB

driver installed itself and then nothing happened

after I pressed the Windows key + E relative to

seeing anything on the phone. See the two print

screen files attached to this message for what

happened next. Next the E: drive was noted as

"CD Drive (E:)." When I clicked on it I got a

message about failure to copy an installation package.

Then I tried to install the phone system on a

System 7 machine. It all seemed to go well and I

got messages that all the needed software and

drivers were installed. The phone appears as a

device for about a minute but when I click on it

asks to run G:\TL_Bootstrap.exe on the phone. I

authorize this program to run and then all

references to the phone disappear from My

Computer and an error message appears which says

that the path to G:\ does not exist.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Seafrog,

I know your important memories are important to you and we want you to keep them safe. I use my compurter to back up my photos as well. Once you have your phone connected have you tried going into the file explorer and selecting the phone/ Verizon mobile (E:) to open the phone file system. This should open up the various files to access your photos. Please advise we want to make sure you have access to your pictures.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes