exalt II display color
stugel
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do you change the outer LED screen color on the LG Exalt II ?  It shows as blue/purple on my box, documentation and elsewhere on the internet, but mine is Pinkish.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: exalt II display color
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stugel-

I certainly want to clarify this for you to ensure there are no misunderstandings. The LED light you see is the correct color. Please know this is how the phone was built. For more information about this, you may contact the manufacturer directly at 800-793-8896.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the right LED lights on your phone stugel. Select Settings & Tools > Display Settings > Display Backlight . You also have Display Themes, Keypad Backlight and Exalt Display you can adjust.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stugel
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, those are all tried and/or are settings for the duration of the back-lighting.  I've been up and down and through every setting on this phone.  The engineers obviously changed the LED colors between the original marketing and pictures of it from design and the time mine was manufactured.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stugel-

I certainly want to clarify this for you to ensure there are no misunderstandings. The LED light you see is the correct color. Please know this is how the phone was built. For more information about this, you may contact the manufacturer directly at 800-793-8896.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes