extravert 2
scorchedearthpolicy

Just got my Extravert 2 in June and now it freezes up when I try to send pics and sometimes I don't get texts or they disappear off my phone.....HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: extravert 2
scorchedearthpolicy

Help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi scorchedearthpolicy - Let's get those precious memories sent and received! Have you restarted the phone since this began? Have you tried clearing out some of the older text and picture messages you have sent and received?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
scorchedearthpolicy

I've pulled the battery and reinstalled. It all started last week when I was on vacation. About 1am last Saturday I got a ton of texts 1 right after the other going all the way back to the previous Tuesday. Since that day I've lost texts, and have not been able to send pics.

0 Likes
nmcelroy2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same exact issues with my phone , I had a busy day of text messaging and since then the phone doesent work , I can't send messages without it freezing or get to my messaging inbox, not a good phone at all If it can't handle some busy texting traffic

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nmcelroy2 We're sorry to hear about text messaging issues on your Extravert 2. Let's see how we can get the messages to work once and for all. How long have you been experiencing this issue? Also, please confirm the software version under phone settings.

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter

nmcelroy2
Enthusiast - Level 2

hello! it started happening approximately 2 weeks ago when I was sending out a lot of invites for a party , I had it for about 1.5 months so far and the first month or so it worked great but after getting and sending out a good amount of messages it started doing this

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I see, nmcelroy2. Have you deleted older message threads to see if this will bring things back up to speed?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
nmcelroy2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yea first I tried getting rid of messages then tried a master reset and it still does the same thing

0 Likes