failed to play picture message
RCinSTP

I received a text message and when I try to view it I get this message: "failed to play picture message".   How can I view this message?  Can I view it online?  Can I forward it to my email?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: failed to play picture message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets ensure your device is running in top form! What device are you currently using? Was this a video message that was sent?

YosefT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mbhjfam

I also have this problem with LG Extravert.  Also am not able to open group texts

0 Likes
RCinSTP

The message was just a standard picture.  I tried re-booting / re-setting the phone by taking the battery out but that didn't help.  I deleted messages in the inbox so there was room.  I think maybe the inbox was almost full when the picture was received so it wouldn't open and still wouldn't after making room in the inbox.  I gave up and deleted the picture message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I greatly appreciate all that was done, RCinSTP. Has this issue occurred in the past or since this one text message? Please keep us posted if this issue does occur again.

YosefT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RCinSTP

This issue has occurred in the past.  If it happens again, I will mention it here.

0 Likes