get it now support for Samsung Gleam
stanamesjr

Verizon support had me reset my Samsung Gleam phone which deleted backup now.   Since get it now is no longer supported, is there a way to get backup now or fix the cirtificate errors with mobile web.

Thanks

Stan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: get it now support for Samsung Gleam
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stanamesjr contacts are critical these days. I know that I need mine! What we recommend is visiting a store to have the software updated. Please use the following link to find a store near you http://vz.to/1N3VzNm
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stanamesjr

Thanks so much for answering this support question.

Unfortunately the stores in the Boston area all claim that the devices that allowed them to perform software updates for the older phones were removed from the stores more then a year ago.  I would have thought at least one of the larger stores would have been allowed to keep the updates for customer support.

This is rather strange as the Gleam is still sold as a new phone on Amazon.com.

If you have the software update at your location perhaps you could email it to me and I could do the update at home.

Thanks

Stan

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stanamesjr,

That's certainly concerning to hear! We want to make sure you canget this taken care of with no issue. What happens when you try to access the Get it Now section? Do you get any errors or anything like that?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes