have service but cant make calls or send text!!!
cinthia93
Enthusiast - Level 1

i have an old phone but has been working just fine but last night i tried to make a call but it said call not connected i dont know whats going on?????

Labels (1)
Re: have service but cant make calls or send text!!!
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try removing the battery with the phone on, then reinsert the battery and turn the phone back on.  Then dial 8228 option 1 to reprogram the phone.

If that doesn't work, then post back and we can do more troubleshooting.

0 Likes
mevans4207
Enthusiast - Level 1

my question is kinda similar....I've ALWAYS had great service in my home, with the exception of a few dropped calls and then out of nowhere, i cant receive service anywhere in my home!

0 Likes
mnredsky

Not receiving any text or phone calls, but can make calls and send texts. This started this moring.  Oh, and I tried the advice of dialing 8228 and NOTHING happens.

***Something new*** When I dial *611 to get some help from Verizon customer service I all of a sudden got 4 voicemails from calls I didn't receive this morning and about 17 texts that I didn't receive either.   This is really making me angry because I missed texts and calls from my teenage son as he was trying to get a hold of me to come get him from school because he is sick!!!!!! 

0 Likes