superkid

can the casio gzone boulder be used as a prepay phone??? i was told 4 diffrent times it could from the contract department! the phone is not connected to any phone number!! i got told by prepay that it could and i had to buy the card first!!! and now prepay is saying no!! will someone help me??? i am tired of getting the run around! i am a new customer and all i want is to use the boulder on prepay!!!! is this too hard to ask???? and today the contract department told my sister all i had to do was have my number and play switched over to the boulder!!! verizon contract i am glad you think this is so easy to have done!!! guess what IT IS NOT AS EASY AS YOU THINK!!! if it is then why don't you have the phone switch over to prepay for me???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: hi
superkid

can someone help me

0 Likes
acraftylady1
Contributor - Level 1

Well the way you put all those exlamations in your post probably gives people a headache and they can't read the post.  I would suggest your edit yor post and make it more proper and you might get some help.  Mary

superkid

uumm, i did not put all of those in their.. my computer froze and that is what happens

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't know if you just edited your original post or if the Mods did it, but your post is now more readable, thank goodness.

A quick search of this forum (which you can do anytime) found a thread that says that the Boulder can be used on a pre-paid plan:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/749896

This is a peer-to-peer forum (customer to customer).  I'd suggest you contact Verizon's prepaid dept. for specifics about activating your phone and setting up your account.  The number can be found under the Contact Us button at the top of this page.

0 Likes
acraftylady1
Contributor - Level 1

Ahh those pesky computer gremilins at it again.  Mary

0 Likes
superkid

i tryed calling the prepay department. 3 people in the prepay department said it can and another person is saying no.. the contract department said it can.

0 Likes
acraftylady1
Contributor - Level 1

If you have the phone can't you take it into a store and ask them to activate it?  I haven't had prepaid in years, last time we did it was all done in store for us.  Mary

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I thought the same thing, take it to the nearest store and see if they can activate it.  Or try activating it online:

https://billpaysvc.verizonwireless.com/vzwprepay/prepay/nos/showPhoneActivationPage.action

0 Likes
acraftylady1
Contributor - Level 1

I know when I activated my husbands used ENV3 it wouldn't take online so I had to pop into a store and they did it so it wouldn't require the data, took all of 5min in the store.  Mary

0 Likes