how I upload ringtones to my convoy 3 from my PC
Four_fat_Doxies

I can't figure out how to do this. I had ringtones on my convoy 2 but don't see anything about uploads from a PC to the convoy 3.  T I A

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how I upload ringtones to my convoy 3 from my PC
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on the new phone, Four_fat_Doxies. Ringtones can not be transferred between lines. When a ringtone is sold it's assigned a license that is valid for the phone it was purchased for. Since you switched devices it will be necessary to re-purchase the tones for your new device. Let me know if you have any other questions.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on the new phone, Four_fat_Doxies. Ringtones can not be transferred between lines. When a ringtone is sold it's assigned a license that is valid for the phone it was purchased for. Since you switched devices it will be necessary to re-purchase the tones for your new device. Let me know if you have any other questions.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Four_fat_Doxies

I guess I must be dense. Why to I have to buy free ringtones that I already have. In looking at the way to buy ringtones from verizon it doesn't look like I can pick and choose one ea. I have to buy several at a time? What is up with that. I guess I made a mistake in going with verizon. In 2 years I will be going with another company if this is my only options.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Four_fat_Doxies,

Thanks for your response. I'm sadden by the fact that you are already thinking about switching to another carrier in 2 years. Are you looking to buy the ringtones on the Verizon Wireless website or from your phone? You should be able to purchase one ringtone at at time if you so choose. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes