how can I keep my phone unlocked
Mimirose

My intensity II did not stayed locked I liked that feature. My Intensity III won't stay unlocked

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how can I keep my phone unlocked
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is different about this discussion that you couldn't have replied to your earlier question?

Check out 'Unlock Intensity III'

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/798475

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: how can I keep my phone unlocked
B33
Legend

Give this what i provided a Look.. it should Answer your Question for both phones.. that i Guess you haveSmiley Happy b33 

The Link below is the for the Manual for your Phone or Phones..

http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/sam_intensity_3/intensity3_manual.pdf

making calls. The device is still able to receive calls and place emergency 911 calls.

To lock the phone:

1. From the main screen, press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose MENU.
  2. Select Settings & Tools then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose OK.
  3. Select Phone Settings then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose OK.
  4. Select Security then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose OK.
  5. Enter the Code. (The default code is the last 4-digits of the mobile number).
  6. Select Lock Phone Now then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose OK. (To enable/disable the phone lock when the device is powered on):
    1. Select Phone Lock Setting then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad.
    2. Select a setting then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose SET.
      • Unlocked:
        • The phone is never locked (lock mode can be used).
      • On Power Up:
        • The phone is locked when it is turned on.

To unlock the phone:

1. Press the right soft key to choose Unlock.
  2. Enter the Code. (The default code is the last 4-digits of the mobile number).
0 Likes