how do i watch internet video on my new kyocera cadence LTE phone?
bassplayersunite

I have upgraded from a Samsung Gusto 3 for basic phone use to a Kyocera Cadence LTE phone.  I have never used a smart fone before, but I am no dummy and I know how to use the Internet.  When I am on my Kyocera and I go to a website to view a video, it does not play and sometimes says I need to install adobe flash player to the phone.  Anyone here can help me understand how to address my titled question, would be very appreciated.  Thank you...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do i watch internet video on my new kyocera cadence LTE phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Abode Flash is obsolete. The site needs to switch to html for video playback.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

That phone is not a smart phone. No one uses flash anymore. You won't find any phone that uses it

0 Likes
bassplayersunite

Thank you Ann154 and boringusername...  Good looking out on your part...

Barry

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to use your phone for entertainment purposes is great. I use my phone to watch videos all the time. However, your device only has a limited amount of options for use. Here's the use manual for additional help on learning how to operate your device https://scache.vzw.com/dam/support/pdf/user_guide/kyocera-cadence-user-guide.pdf. Some sites you are able to access but not all due to the limitations of your device. I hope this helps. 

Jasper_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes