how to back up contacts?
RGreenstreet
Enthusiast - Level 1

HOw to back up contacts on an LG ENV3 phone?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to back up contacts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring your contacts are backed up is very important RGreenstreet. I would be happy to provide options to ensure your contacts are saved. With an LG ENV3 we do offer an application called Backup Assistant. This an be downloaded from the Media Center or Media Store on the device. For additional information regarding our Backup Assistant app and how to download click, http://vz.to/1vmljYw

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Use Verizon's Backup Assistant - either initiate from your phone or your account online.  I'm not sure of the steps on the phone (it's been a few years and I don't have an ENV3 in my hands to try it).  Online, go to verizonwireless.com and log in, then go to My Verizon, My Device, and Backup contacts.  You should be prompted with the steps to get your contacts from the phone.

B33
Legend

Is it possible to use Google with this phone to me I'd think it would be an easier source than using B.A. but that is just me

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The ENV3 is a basic phone; it doesn't back up to Google.

B33
Legend

O I forgot sorry Mrs. b

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring your contacts are backed up is very important RGreenstreet. I would be happy to provide options to ensure your contacts are saved. With an LG ENV3 we do offer an application called Backup Assistant. This an be downloaded from the Media Center or Media Store on the device. For additional information regarding our Backup Assistant app and how to download click, http://vz.to/1vmljYw

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes