how to copy outlook contacts to lg exault
Walt48

Other than using the ponderous numeric keypad on an LG Exault phone, is there a way to use my desktop keyboard to efficiently enter the contacts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how to copy outlook contacts to lg exault
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Walt48,

I know entering in contacts one by one can be very time consuming. Unfortunately, there is not a way to hook up the desktop keyboard to the device to type in the contacts. Is this your first with device with Verizon Wireless? Or did you upgrade your device? If you are upgrading to this device did you ever use Backup Assistant on your old phone? Keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Walt48

Kevin

Thanks for the reply. This is my first Verizon phone so I guess I am stuck using the phone to enter contacts

Happy Holidays

Walt

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Happy Holidays to you as well Walt48. I know how time consuming it can be to enter each contact into your phone one by one. Another option you do have is to take both phones into the store to do a phone book transfer. As long as both phones turn on properly, our sales agents do have the ability to do a phone book, video, picture transfer. Please keep in mind, there may be a $20  fee to do a phone book transfer in the store. For a list of the closest stores available to you click, http://bit.ly/3SdsA

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes