i got a message on my samsung saying message expired or not found when attempting to send or receive picture messages. How do I correct this?
stewardr79

Can I fix the message stating message expired or not found so that I can receive and send multimedia messages?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i got a message on my samsung saying message expired or not found when attempting to send or receive picture messages.  How do I correct this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello stewardr79!

I'm sorry for any issues with the messaging on your Samsung. Let's take a closer look into this OK? What model device do you have? When was the message sent to your device? If the message isn't read or sent for 5 days, you may not be able to see it anymore. Please provide me with some more details so we can work together on a resolution.

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: i got a message on my samsung saying message expired or not found when attempting to send or receive picture messages. How do I correct this?
stewardr79

The Model is Samsung SCH-U485. I started getting the error message on

Saturday when attempting to send a photo of my son blowing his first bubble

to his dad. I can neither send or receive picture messages.

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 5:24 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
Re: i got a message on my samsung saying message expired or not found when attempting to send or receive picture messages.  How do I correct this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information stewardr79! Let's reprogram your phone and test sending those pictures. Call *228>option 1>power off/on at end of call. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: i got a message on my samsung saying message expired or not found when attempting to send or receive picture messages. How do I correct this?
stewardr79

i did call the *228 and the error messages are still appearing

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 6:51 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes