i keep getting unrecoverable security error on my lg cosmos 3 phone when going to my verizon page.How do i fix this?
lap2573

when i got to my verizon page to make a payment ..or go to any of those options on that screen i get network connection lost or get unrecoverable security error How do i fix this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i keep getting unrecoverable security error on my lg cosmos 3 phone when going to my verizon page.How do i fix this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lap2573 - We want to ensure you have access to your My Verizon mobile application. I'm here to help. Are you seeing a 1X on your device for the data connection. Do you have any data blocks on your line? Are you able to make a payment by calling #PMT?

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: i keep getting unrecoverable security error on my lg cosmos 3 phone when going to my verizon page.How do i fix this?
lap2573

I do have a 1X on my phone then 4 bars..I have no clue if I have data blocks and yes I was able to make a payment over phone but im still having the same problem

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Tab® 3 Lite

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I see, lap2573.  Let's dig a little deeper.

Are you able to surf the web on your device or use any other data services on your device?  Do you get an error message when using the web browser?  Please keep me posted.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lap2573

I can get on facebook.. but on my verzion menu to check balance and the other options it wont let me still having the problem

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Tab® 3 Lite

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lap2573,

Thanks for keeping us posted. We will definitely work to ensure you have the access that you need. In the meantime, if you need to make a payment over the phone you can do so by dialing #PMT. You can also make a payment by going to www.vzw.com/paymybill. For now and to be sure, is your line currently registered for a My Verizon account and are you able to log in from a PC or other device?

If not, you will need to register before having access to pay via the My Verizon Mobile application. Register here https://login.verizonwireless.com/accessmanager/public/c/reg/start?goto=.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes