incoming call problem
LARPEA74
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just set up our replacement basic lg cell phone. When we get an incoming call instead of our chosen ringtone,a voice announces who is calling. How to we get what we want.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: incoming call problem
LARPEA74
Enthusiast - Level 1

Carmen thank you very much for replying.I finally thought about going to the Verizon site and looking at the manual. It did take a few false starts but am happy to say I solved that problem and one other.

At 74 it takes a little longer to problem solve but at least I did manage to succeed.

Thank you once again.

Dixie [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service 

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LARPEA74-

Having the correct ring tone when your phone rings is essential. What is the model of your LG phone?

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LARPEA74
Enthusiast - Level 1

Carmen thank you very much for replying.I finally thought about going to the Verizon site and looking at the manual. It did take a few false starts but am happy to say I solved that problem and one other.

At 74 it takes a little longer to problem solve but at least I did manage to succeed.

Thank you once again.

Dixie [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service 

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes