lg cosmos 2
buzzeswoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

so I got some awesome people through Verizon's tech support. I have dealt with my cosmos 2 for over a week now with rebooting issues and i have gone through 3 in a week. after talking to tech support again today and being transferred to the LG manufacturer and see what LG could do for me I decided to call verizon tech support back. The only thing LG was able to do for me was have me send them the phone that I have so that they could take a look at it and see what was wrong and either fix it or send me another referbished phone. Which meant I was going to be without a phone for about a week. so that's when I decided to talk to verizon tech support again and i asked if there was a way that I could get a completely different phone that was comparable to the one that I have already had and get it at no charge. The gentleman that I talked to was very helpful and told me that I was able to do that and is now sending me a completely different phone that is comparable to the one that I have. He even asked me if I still wanted an LG or if I wanted to go with a completely different phone. and I chose to stay with LG because until now I have never had a problem with LG. at one time I had the LG revolution and if you are one that likes a smart phone and want one I defiantly recommend that one. I loved that phone it just got way too expensive for me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lg cosmos 2
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

That's cool that you took the time to write this post. I'm glad you're happy with your service, and I hope you enjoy your new phone.

0 Likes
Re: lg cosmos 2
buzzeswoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

so verizon finally failed me...i got my new phone today only they forgot to send me the back cover and the battery. the two things necessary to use the phone..right? they failed to tell me that its in a seperate shipment and instead of coming to me over night its coming to me two day..which means ill get it some time tomorrow. and on top of that they didnt give me a tracking number and had i not called and asked them about it im sure they wouldnt have emailed or called to tell me. its ok though cuz they still are awesome!

0 Likes