lg cosmos 3-how can i change the alarm tone for ALL calendar events?
ihaveaphone

I feel like i've done this before but I'm not sure; I can't remember how to do it and can't figure it out. I know how to change the alarm tone for an individual event but can't find a way to set a default alarm tone for future events.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lg cosmos 3-how can i change the alarm tone for ALL calendar events?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand the need to have an alarm tone for any type of event, ihaveaphone! We can definitely help review what options are available to help out with this. Have you tried looking under Menu<Settings & Tools> Sound Settings> either Alert Sounds or Service Alerts?

Will it let you customize the sounds right from the Calendar for future events?

Nicandron_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ihaveaphone

Thanks Smiley Happy On my phone, these are the options under Menu>Settings & Tools>Sound Settings>Alert Sounds: 1. TXT Message 2. Multimedia Message 3. Voicemail 4. Emergency Tone  5. Missed Call . And under Service Alerts: 1. ERI 2. Minute Beep 3. Call Connect 4. Charge Complete 5. Software Update. So nothing there for the calendar. And options from the calendar that I can see are Add (here you can change the tone for one event or recurring event, but not set a default tone for the event alarm), View (gives you the options of viewing an existing event in more detail, adding a new one, and the same choices from the Options list on the first screen where you are viewing the entire month), and Options (1. lets you view weekly/monthly,  2. Go To Today  3. Go To Date   4. Search   5. Erase All   6. Erase All Old   7. Send.  So as far as I can see, there's no way to do it. I have been through all the Settings and Tools menus... and the Events menu. But...I have just discovered that if I delete ALL my alarms and change the Ringtone for the first alarm I set, that ringtone becomes the default ringtone. I will try deleting ALL my events and starting fresh with a new tone and see if that works!

0 Likes
ihaveaphone

It didn't work for the calendar alarm. Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

0 Likes