lg cosmos3 randomly disconnects from chevy mylink bluetooth system and reconnects randomly several days later
Harlan1

anyone else having issues with the connection and disconnection

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lg cosmos3 randomly disconnects from chevy mylink bluetooth system and reconnects randomly several days later
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Harlan1!

Let's see what's causing the problem! When did the issue begin? Have you attempted to completely remove and re-add the connection to your device?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: lg cosmos3 randomly disconnects from chevy mylink bluetooth system and reconnects randomly several days later
Harlan1

I purchased a 2014 Traverse in June and got my Cosmos 3 a week later. I connected the bluetooth and the problem started a few days later. Yes I have completely removed the device and re-paired the phone at least 2 times. The other day I was driving and the bluetooth hadn't been working when I received a text and boom it started working. A day later it isn't working again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Harlan1,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your phone connecting to your car via bluetooth. We recommend reaching out to the dealership in regards to the bluetooth in your car. Here is a link to the manual for assistance with the bluetooth in your vehicle. http://bit.ly/1oHKx5m

StevenR_VZW
Follow us on twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Harlan1

I have been to the dealership twice. They checked the bluetooth in the vehicle and say there is no problem. They told me to check with Verizon. I have connected my husband's phone which is a LG flip phone to see if this gives any problems. So far it has not.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Harlan1,

Thanks for the additional info! Have you tried pairing the phone to any other bluetooth devices. If not would you be able to try and pair it to another blue tooth device for me?

StevenR_VZW
Follow us on twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Harlan1

I will try.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Harlan1,

Thank you for attempting that! Please advise if it works.

StevenR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Harlan1

ok I tried pairing my phone to my daughter's Chevy Equinox and did not have any luck. It would not find the vehicle and then it found it once and wouldn't pair.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Harlan1,

Thanks for checking! In that case, we can rule out the car as being the main source of the issue. Have you tried rebooting the phone? Aside from this connection issue have you had any other issues with the device?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes