lg extravert 2 calendar
jconnollypoe

The "every x days" function wont work. Anyone else have this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: lg extravert 2 calendar
stevev007
Enthusiast - Level 1

I figured it out, but it was by no means obvious.  I went in and created a calendar event that I set recurrence to "Daily" and Select "Number of Days"  The displayed field was editable for me even though it looks identical to the "every X days" field that was not.  Save this appointment and then whenever I try again Every X Days now works and is editable.  I hope this helps someone else.

View solution in original post

BasicPhone4Me

Initially, I couldn't get it to change from the default Once to "Every x days" either.  But then I scheduled an event with another setting and after that it let me use "Every x days".  Hope it works for you.

0 Likes
stevev007
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here.  Got this phone recently and been trying to set up some calendar reminders.  Once you select Every X Days, it asks When the end date is, and then I get stuck once it ask for the X in Every X Days?  Nothing I do changes it from 1.  Any luck out there?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stevev007,

I apologize for the problems with the device so far, we know it's important to have the reminders correctly on your calendar. Please power off, remove the battery for a minute or two, then try these steps again http://vz.to/1jz3qkH.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
stevev007
Enthusiast - Level 1

I figured it out, but it was by no means obvious.  I went in and created a calendar event that I set recurrence to "Daily" and Select "Number of Days"  The displayed field was editable for me even though it looks identical to the "every X days" field that was not.  Save this appointment and then whenever I try again Every X Days now works and is editable.  I hope this helps someone else.